Unique beveled edge ball design:
- Minimizes pressure on seats to reduce cold flow and extend seat life
- Prevents issues related to “breakaway torque” in valves that rest in the open position for extended periods
- Provides positive tight shut-off at both high and low pressures.
- Inherently prevents seat damage caused by the leading edge of the ball port cutting into the seat
- Significantly reduces operating torque
Superior stem seal assembly:
- Low operating torque reduces lateral loads on the stem seals for reliable performance
- Blow-out proof stem seal design.
- Standard Belleville spring washers provide constant “live load” on stem seals, assuring a tight seal under varying service parameters
Trunnion shaft reduces the effects of lateral loading found in conventional ball valve
In-line maintenance facilitates reduced downtime and lowers overall cost of ownership